If you want to make use of the flash storage devices like external hard drive, memory card, thumb drive, USB flash drive on Windows and Mac OS, then you can go with an exFAT partition which is nothing but extended file allocation table. It is mainly used for embedded systems as it is lightweight and better for the devices which have a low memory space and a low power requirement. This file system has the ability to store files exceeding 4GB. Partition exFAT is supported by many other electronic devices such as modern flat panel TV, media centers and portable media players. Hence, exFAT eliminates the limitation of FAT and NTFS. In spite of possessing a high storage capacity and many other features, exFAT partition loss is inevitable like other devices. You may lose exFAT partition due to virus attack or accidental formatting. After attaining this situation you may start questioning yourself like how to recover lost exFAT partition? Or how to get back lost exFAT partition? Well, in that case, by making use of the HDD partition recovery tool you can retrieve lost exFAT partition very easily within moments of time. For further details on this extravagant tool, you can go through the link and grab more information: https://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com.
How does an exFAT partition go missing? Here are the reasons listed below:
- Accidental deletion: People with lack of knowledge end up deleting the partition. After deleting the partition they lose all their precious data and start searching some third-party tool. However, with the aid of the HDD Partition Recovery tool, you can easily recover lost exFAT partition.
- Repartitioning error: In case you want to resize the existing partition and for this reason when you start repartitioning, then there are chances where due to some partitioning error, it ends the process in the middle itself. In this case chance of losing exFAT partition is high, which in turn leads to the loss of entire data saved in that exFAT partition.
- Deletion by other software: When you use some third-party tool for maintaining partition then it might delete the exFAT partition due to some unknown reasons resulting in the disappearance of exFAT partition. If you are stuck on how to get back lost exFAT partition then you can completely rely on the HDD partition recovery tool which has the power to recover lost exFAT partition within a fraction of minutes.
If in any case, you come across these reasons which cause loss of exFAT partition, then you can make use of the HDD partition recovery tool, which has the potential to retrieve lost exFAT partition very efficiently.
Precautions to avoid data loss:
- Maintain a regular backup of the files which are stored in exFAT partition.
- Make your system virus-free by making proper use of antivirus software.
If you have neglected the above precautions and lost exFAT partition then HDD partition recovery software is the best choice to recover lost exFAT partition back to your system.
Additional features of the application which helps you to get back lost exFAT partition:
- It has built-in scanning engine which deeply scans the computer to locate deleted or lost partition and has potential to recover lost/deleted partition.
- HDD partition recovery tool is compatible to work on all versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.
- It is capable enough to recover reformatted FAT partition on Windows 7 and its prior version.
- It can not only recover lost exFAT partition but has capacity to retrieve data from corrupted, damaged or deleted NTFS partition.
- It supports different types of file system such as- FAT, NTFS, HFS and HFS+.
- It provides preview option to view the data recovered from lost or deleted partition.
Steps to recover lost exFAT partition:
Step 1: Download and install the software. Then, launch the software and select “Recover Drives” option to proceed. After that, click on “Partition Recovery” option to get back lost exFAT partition.
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: Select the drive to recover lost exFAT partition and click on the “Next” button.
Figure 2: Select the exFAT Partition
Step 3: On completion of the exFAT partition recovery process, you will get to see a list of recovered files. You can view the files using “Preview” option.
Figure 3: Recovered data