Toshiba Laptop Deleted Partition Recovery
- The tremendous application that undeletes disk partitions from a Toshiba laptop
- It also works with other brands of laptop drives and also external drives like HDD, SSD, USB drive, FireWire drives
- Supports all disk file systems- FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS, HFSX etc.
- Securely scans and retrieves files stored on the drive partitions in a safe manner
If your Toshiba computer has taken a turn for the worse, then you can use the Toshiba Laptop Recovery CD. Provided to you by your manufacturer, you can use this disk to erase all of the files on the hard drive so that you can start afresh. The disadvantage to this action it will delete all the partition from the hard drive and if you don’t have any backup then you will lose all the data stored on your Toshiba Laptop hard drive.
Steps to perform a system recovery from a Toshiba CD:
- Insert Recovery Disk 1 into CD/DVD Drive and hold down the power button to switch off your machine
- Press the C key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your Laptop
- As the Toshiba screen appears, release the C key
- If prompted select 32-bit or 64-bit OS and click on next
- When prompted by the warning screen, click on yes to continue with the system recovery
- Select Recovery of factory default software and click on next
- Select Recover to out-of-box state and click the next option
- At last, please read and acknowledge this last warning screen and choose the next button to start the recovery
Please ensure that you have backed up all important information from your system before proceeding with this process. Because when the recovery process is executed, all the partition will be deleted or rewritten. This process is very beneficial to speed-up the system performance if you have a suitable backup of your Laptop hard drive partition. Otherwise, you have to suffer a big loss. What will you do if secondary drives of your system hard drive get deleted after using Toshiba recovery CD? Don’t know? Don’t worry! Here you will find a way to overcome this critical situation.
In reality, when a partition is deleted it is no longer recognized by the system. Whereas the data from that partition is still lie-down somewhere on the hard drive and can be recovered back. By using a proficient partition recovery tool such as HDD partition recovery, you will be able to restore deleted logical partition which you have lost after using Toshiba recovery CD secondary drive.
This tool uses advanced algorithms to restore deleted partition. Using this amazing tool, you can even recover partition data if the partition table is severely corrupt or damaged. In addition to the above-mentioned reason for partition deletion on the Toshiba Laptop, there are many more scenarios results in partition deletion. Like the accidental partition deletion while trying to merge two partitions. The actual partition can be deleted while the operating system reinstallation or up gradation. Using third-party tools for creating new partition may also result in partition deletion. The partitions can be lost due to virus infection, hard drive failure and etc. With the help of HDD partition recovery tool you can tackle any of the above-stated situations and restore your deleted partition data. You can even recover data from corrupt hard disk partition by using this tool.
Using this utility you can recover data from high capacity hard disk drives. It recovers data from all types of different hard drive interface such as IDE, SATA, SAS and many more. Other than Toshiba laptop deleted partition recovery, this software can get back data from Sony VAIO laptop without any difficulty. This software has the ability to create the disk images of the hard disk which bypasses bad sectors. It recovers data from all the file systems including FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT. For further information visit this link.
Simple steps to recover data from deleted Toshiba secondary drives:
1: Download and install the HDD partition recovery software. The home window will appear with multiple recovery options as shown in Figure A. Select "Recover Partitions/Drives" followed by "Partition Recovery".
Figure A: Welcome Window
2: Software will prompt you to choose the drive to recover deleted partition as shown in Figure B. Select the hard drive and proceed. Later you will get the list of deleted partitions. Choose the partition you want to restore and click on the Next button.
Figure B: Select Drive
3: Selected partition scan will be initiated to recover files. After completion of the scan process, the list of recovered files will be displayed as shown in Figure C.
Figure C: Recovered data
4: Evaluate the recovered results using the Preview option of the software. If you are happy with the results, buy the application to save recovered files.