Deleted partition by mistake on your Windows PC!!!
This can cause huge trouble especially if you manage only one partition on your Windows PC. Usually, people often get into this sort of situation while creating a new partition with the help of disk management utility or by using a third-party tool. The biggest reason behind the deletion of partition is carelessness, as you know people often multitasks. And as result to this get themselves into an awful situation. If you want to learn about deleted Windows partition data restore then what you really need to do is follow the steps mentioned here. Do this accurately and by the end of this we are sure that you will be able to restore data from deleted Windows partition.
We do know the benefits of managing several partitions on Windows PC. Often users create two or more partitions depending on their needs. But some users still stick on by having a single partition but we recommend to create more than one partition on your PC so that you can handle personal and system files separately.
How a Windows partition gets deleted? Well, if you are not aware of it then here is a chance to discover the various possibility by which Windows partition gets deleted.
Windows partition gets deleted due to following reasons:
- Windows OS reinstallation: There may be times where the user has to deal with boot sector errors or a system crash due to any unpredicted reasons. Carrying out the Windows OS re-installation process without sufficient knowledge might end up in deleting an important Windows partition.
- Usage of third-party tools for creating or resizing partition: These days there are plenty of third-party tools available which can help the users to create new partitions on a Windows system, and the inception of these third-party tools to create a partition can go all wrong if you didn’t get it from a reliable source.
- External threats: The major drawback of Windows operating system is its vulnerability to external threats like malware or viruses, it can infect the files stored in the hard drive partition. And if the threat is severe then the file system of a hard drive partition may go corrupt making inaccessible, often under these circumstances system will prompt with format error messages.
But in many occasions, it’s hard to predict the cause of deleted Windows partition but if you act at the right time you may be able to do deleted Windows partition data restore. Don’t know how to restore HDD partition? HDD Partition Recovery software is the solution that we have in offer, refer here for a detailed description. We have tested this method under various circumstances so that the users will never face any difficulty while restoring files from deleted Windows partition. Formatted, damaged, corrupted, deleted Windows partition data restore is made possible with HDD Partition Recovery software.
- HDD Partition Recovery software helps users to restore data from Windows partition that is formatted with NTFS, FAT16, and FAT32 file system.
- The application has the ability to restore deleted partition on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 10 operating system.
- This partition recovery software scans the entire hard drive to restore deleted Windows partition using an advanced scanning mechanism created by experts. And once the scanning is over the interface will display the list of files from deleted Windows partition to restore data. You can even sort these results according to date, file name and file size.
- You may use this recovery software to restore data from the USB partition, external hard drive partition, memory card and other storage devices. Consider reading this page http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/usb-data.html to know how to restore USB data.
- Another advantage of this Windows partition recovery software is the ability to resume the scan after interruption by using its save recovery session feature, i.e. you can reinitiate the recovery procedure whenever it is required from where you have left before.
Learn how to use HDD Partition Recovery Software:
Step 1: Download and install the HDD Partition Recovery Software on your computer and launch the application. Click on "Recover Partitions/Drives" followed by "Partition Recovery" as shown in Figure A.
Figure A: Welcome Window
Step 2: Select the hard drive partition and proceed to scan. When the partition is located, it will scan the entire partition to restore data from it.
Figure B: Select Deleted Partition
Step 3: The recovered files and partition will be displayed as a list on the screen, select and save into your computer.
Figure C: Recovered Data