Generally, there are two main ways to get back your lost data from corrupted, formatted, lost or deleted partitions. One way is to restore the data from backup file and another way is to recover the lost data using reliable data recovery software like HDD Partition Recovery Software. If you have already taken a backup of your essential data then first method i.e. Restoring lost data from backup will help you to recover HDD partition data. If a backup is not available they you should rely on data recovery software to recover the lost data. Employing partition recovery tool, it is very easy to recover corrupted hard drive NTFS partition data and lost FAT partition files.
HDD Partition Recovery Software is reliable and efficient tool that can find the missing or deleted partitions and can recover the lost data from those partitions on your hard drive. This software supports data recovery on FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT formatted or reformatted partitions. With software you can perform WD external HDD deleted partition recovery too.
What our users are saying about HDD Partition Recovery Software
Let's have a look at some of the common data loss scenarios
- Human errors
- Partition Corruption issues
Human errors are the common cause of data loss. You might have accidentally deleted or formatted the wrong partition instead of deleting or formatting the other unwanted partition. Whenever you format or delete the partition of your hard drive, the data stored in that specific partition is deleted.Â The main difference between deleting and formatting the partition is, formatting process creates a new file system to store new data by deleting all the data whereas deletion process delete the entry of the partition from partition table. Therefore, accidental deletion or formatting of partition results in data loss. At this stage, you can choose HDD partition recovery tool to restore data from HDD partition after unintensional deletion.
Partition may get corrupted due to various reasons. Following are some of the common reasons for partition corruption
- Improper disk partitioning or resizing of partitions using third party utilities: You can resize the existing partition in two ways i.e. one way is by reinstalling the OS and another way is by using a third party utility like Partition Magic. When you try to create another partition or resize the partition, you may get error messages like "Not enough space" or "could not allocate or de-allocate memory". These error messages may occur due to some reasons, which make your data inaccessible resulting in data loss. In such case you need help of partition recovery tool to recover hdd partition data successfully.
- MBR corruption: When you try to boot your system, you may encounter an error message like "Invalid Drive Specification". This error message occurs mainly due to boot sector virus. A boot sector virus is a program that replaces the boot program with a virus infected code and the virus infected code runs every time when you boot your system. This virus generally infects and corrupts the MBR (Master Boot Record), where the information about all partitions is stored. The corrupted MBR does not allow you to access the partitions resulting in data loss. Make use of proficient partition recovery tool to restore data from HDD partition after MBR corruption.
- Errors while converting from one file system to another: When you try to convert one file system like FAT16 to another version of file system such as FAT 32 then due to some reason the file system conversion process may fail. You may get error messages like "FAT32 is not supported", "FAT32 is not a valid file system" etc. In this case, file system of your partition might get partially converted as a result, you cannot use both FAT16 and FAT32 file system that makes your hard drive partition unusable. If you want to make your partition usable then formatting is needed but, formatting the partition deletes the entire data resulting in data loss.
The famous brands of hard drives supported by HDD Partition Recovery Software
- Seagate - FreeAgent, Replica, GoFlex, Barracuda etc.
- Samsung - EcoGreen, S2 Portable, SpinPoint etc.
- Western Digital - MyPassport, Elements, MyPassport Elite, Caviar Green etc.
- Hitachi - Life Studio, Touro Pro etc.
- Toshiba - Canvio etc.
- Buffalo - Stealth, Metro, MiniStation etc.
- Maxtor - Maxtor One Touch II etc.
- Sony etc
Other than the above mentioned brands, this tool also supports Compaq partition recovery from all the series of Compaq like Compaq Presario, Compaq Portable, Compaq Pro, etc. just in few simple steps. Sneak a peek here to get more details about it.
Tips for better chance of HDD Partition Recovery
- Do not perform any write operations like copying or saving the data on corrupted or formatted partitions. In simple words, stop using the hard drive.
- Do not repartition or reformat the drive again
- Use trustworthy tool to recover hdd partition data
- Do not install Partition Recovery Software & do not save recovered data on the same affected drive
Find out what this Partition Recovery Software can do for you.
- It can recognize and restore different types of files like audios, videos, documents, images etc. from the corrupted partitions.
- It has special in-built algorithms to find and recover deleted / lost partitions data
- Supports reformatted FAT partition recovery on Windows 7, Vista and Windows XP
- It can restore data even when a hard drive fails to boot
- It can sort the restored data on the basis of file attributes
- It also helps to recover USB HDD data on Windows or Mac
- Provides preview option to view the data recovered from hard drives
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
How to recover hdd partition data using HDD partition recovery tool?
Step 1: To restore data from hdd partition, first you need to download and launch the Partition Recovery Software. As soon as you launch the application, the main screen is displayed with 3 options. Among those 3 options, you need to select "Recover Partitions/Drives" option to recover HDD data from partitions.
Step 2: Now, you can select either "Partition Recovery" or "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" option based on your scenario.
Step 3: Select the hard drive from where you accidentally deleted or lost the partitions. Once the data recovery process is over, view the data recovered from lost or deleted partitions.
Few basic approaches for avoiding data loss in the future
- Take a backup regularly so that you can restore data from backup file when you accidentally delete or format the partitions
- Do not shut down the computer abruptly
- Avoid data loss due to fluctuation in voltage by using UPS
- Use antivirus programs to avoid virus attacks
- Always check before formatting or deleting the partition to make certain that it does not have essential data in it
Lenovo Partition Recovery: Have you lost or deleted partition from Lenovo hard drive? Here is an incredible tool that will help you to recover files that are lost from Lenovo partition named as HDD Partition Recovery; It identifies all types of files with its unique signatures. For more information, visit this page: http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/lenovo-restore-partition.html
Unformat Windows 7 Partition: If you have formatted Windows 7 partition due to any reasons without back up and lost data, then HDD Partition Recovery software will help you to retrieve all data from formatted Windows 7 partition within a short span of time. For more details, go through this page: www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/unformat-windows-7-partition.html
Recover Data from GUID Partition: Is your PC refusing to boot due to vital data loss from the GUID partition? If so, then you can make use of HDD partition recovery software as it is designed using powerful algorithms for recovering data from GUID partition on all versions of Windows and Mac OS. For more details on recovery process, refer this given link: http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/data-from-guid.html
Restore Deleted Logical Partition: Now, it is possible to recover deleted logical partition of computer hard drive by using HDD partition recovery tool. It's a most powerful and user friendly recovery tool to work with. To grab more information on deleted logical partition recovery, visit this page: http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/restore-deleted-logical.html
Undelete Windows Boot Partition: Boot partition on your Windows computer may get deleted by you or due to any other reason. In that case you can undelete Windows boot partition using HDD Partition Recovery software on your computer. For more details, simply navigate the given page URL, http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/recover-deleted-windows-boot.html.
Retrieve Data from Sony VAIO Laptop Hard Drive: Do you want to know how to recover data from Sony VAIO laptop hard drive? If so, then don't worry! You can now easily recover all your deleted or lost data from Sony VAIO laptop using reliable HDD partition recovery software. It has a simple interface by using which you can complete the recovery process in minutes. For more details about the recovery process, visit this page: http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/how-to-recover-data-from-sony-vaio-laptop.html.
Recover lost exFAT partition: If you have lost exFAT partition, then do not worry as it is easy now to get back lost exFAT partition with the help of HDD Partition Recovery tool. To fetch more information on this recovery process, just go through the mentioned link: http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/lost-exfat.html
Recover Files from Crashed Hard Drive: Now, you don't have to worry if your system hard drive is crashed because using Hard drive Partition Recovery tool you can easily recover files from hard drive after crash. Take a tour over this page to know more: http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/recover-files-from-crashed-hard-drive.html
Recover Data from Repartitioned Hard Drive: If you are looking for a software to recover data from your repartitioned hard drive, then try out Partition Recovery. It has ability to recover lost data from hard drive after repartitioning of hard disk with ease. Visit here, to know more: http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/recover-data-from-repartitioned-hard-drive.html
Raid 5 Partition Recovery Software: If you have lost data from your RAID 5 partition then no worries, now you can easily get it back using this advanced partition recovery application. Visit the given link to know more about this tool: http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/raid-5.html
How to Defrag HDD in Win 7: If you want to defrag your Windows 7 computer hard drive, then use Remo MORE tool. It will help you to defrag your Windows hard drive within a fraction of seconds. Here you can get complete information about its working procedure, visit given URL: http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/how-to-defrag-hdd-win-7.html
Samsung HDD Partition Recovery: Using this best and award winning partition recovery software, you can easily perform Samsung hard drive partition recovery and recover the data residing inside the partition. Here is the link http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/samsung.html, which you can follow to view more details.
Missing Partition Recovery: This tool is recently upgraded with some new algorithms. Now using this tool you can recover missing partition in just few simple steps.For more information visit the given hyperlink: http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/missing.html
Recover Secondary Drive on Toshiba Latop: HDD partition recovery tool is now upgraded with some new mechanism; to get back deleted after using Toshiba recovery CD; Check out this page link for further details http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/deleted-toshiba.html
Hard Drive Data Recovery: Partition recovery tool empowers you to rescue data from hard drive after deletion or lost from any type like SATA, SCSI, IDE, ATA and many more hard drive brands. Just go through the given website http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/hard-drive-data.html, in order to gain complete knowledge.
Recover Deleted Partition Windows 7: This powerful and robust partition recovery tool is now capable of restoring deleted partition on Windows 7 computer. In case you want to gain extra information on partition recovery software, then you have to browse around this site http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/windows-7.html
Restore Data from Deleted NTFS Partition: Have you accidentally your NTFS partition? Then no need to worry at all, because partition recovery tool is upgraded with new mechanism which will help you to recover data from deleted NTFS partition. For more info visit this page site: http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/restore-data-from-deleted-ntfs.html
Bad Hard Drive Data Recovery: The software is now crafted with high grade technology that helps you to restore data from bad hard drive. In case of more details, you can investigate this link http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/bad-hard-drive-data.html.
RAW partition recovery: RAW partition means that the file system is corrupted, system can't identify whether it is FAT, NTFS, EXT2 or EXT3. Under this condition you cannot access this RAW partition and you can't use files in this partition like documents, photos, audio and video files and many other file formats. So by using this tool you can easily recover RAW partition, to know more go through this link http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/raw.html.
Restoring HP Laptop Partition: Now, by using this fabulous software, you can recover deleted or lost partitions from your HP laptops within less span of time. Track this link http://www.hddpartitionrecovery.com/restoring-hp-laptop.html for further queries.